Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween (Journal # 19)


In Japan, we do not do anything for Halloween, so I am really exited about it. We will go camping in San Diego with my host mom and some of her friends. My host mom will be a girl pirate, and her boyfriend will be a Jack Sparou. It sounds so fun!!! I can not go to the Halloween party at TSU. I am sorry about that, but I am looking forward to the day very much! On last friday, my host mon took me to The Party America, and I bought a costume of the candy corn witch and blond wig. My friend bought a costume of a sexy Indian girl. My host mom also excited about it, and she decoreted our house with a lot of Halloween stuff. We have some wicthes, ghosts, pumpkins, rats, and skeletons in the house. It is very fun!! I am also looking forward to seeing many children in a variety of costumes. My host mom said that about hundred children will come to our house to get candies. I want to hear "Trick or treat" for real. I saw it only in the TV. I will take many photos in the day and want to show them to my parents and friends in Japan.

1 comment:

leinster said...

You may have to ask the kids first if you could take a picture of them.