Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time Management (Journal #21)

Time management is very difficult thing especially for students because we have many fun things. If we have a party on Saturday, can you do your homework on that day? I cannot do it. Here is three steps to manage time well. First, we have to think the order of priority. It is the most important thing. When we have many things to do at same time, it is easy to be confused and give up some of them. However if we knew the priority sequence, we can do the thing which we need to do at just that time. For example, when I clean up my room, I am often diverted by another things like pictures, comics. As a result, I give up to clean up my room and put off it. If I knew that cleaning is the thing which I need more than reading comics or watching pictures, I could finish it. To think priority is very important. Second, we can write down things to do as a list on the paper. It can help to manage time well. We can know what we need easily from it and do things quickly to manage next things in the list. Writing down something is effectively for this. Finally, we have to wake up early even if it is holiday. As the proverb goes, “The early bird catches the worm.” We cannot do things efficiently without waking up early. If you remember these three techniques, you will manage time well.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Yeah, prioritizing is definitely an invaluable step.