Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Discription (Journal #10)

I think the person who has most influenced me is my mother. She is a good natured, expansive, funny, broad-mineded, peaceful, tolerant person. Especially, she is very generous toward everything. To be tolerant always is not so easy. I have never seen her very angry. When she get angry very much, she goes to her room. After she coming back to us, she is usual her. My father is sometimes quick-tempered (thought I like him), and I think I cannot marry him because I am not so tolerant as her. For example, he changes his mind easily when he get angry. One time we went to the famous Italian restaurant, but they made a mistake for making a reservation. As it turned out, we could not eat their food that night. He was so angry and near picking a fight with them. At this time, she said ''Look! That Japanese restaurant is also famous. I have seen it in a magazine, and it seems not so busy.'' How peaceful was she! My father became good mood, and said, ''Oh really? I like Japanese better than Itarian actually.'' She knows that to be nice is always better than to be oppose, even it is difficult. To try to be nice when I am angry is the thing I learned from her. It is a very important thing to live with people.
I respect her very much and want to be like her.

1 comment:

leinster said...

Patience is one of those things we all need but very few master. I'm glad you have a very patient mother.