Sunday, September 23, 2007

Journal #12 - Free descriptive journal

I can see the people’s happy smiles and hear cheerful conversations. Waiters are courteous and merry. It makes me happy. I can smell nice, Italian foods, and Cheese cake! I am in The Cheese Cake Factory now. The waiter asks us the order with a big, nice smile. We ordered lunch pasta sets and their great original cheese cakes. As soon as take our order, he brings the breads, my favorite is the brown sugar one, so we talks about weekdays with it. There are many people at busy time, but everybody seems happy because waiters are really nice to customers. About fifteen minutes later, he brings our pastas. During eating it, we can not talk because we are absorbed in our pastas. It is fantastic!! I like the pasta of dried tomatoes with white cream sauce. After finishing it, he brings our cheese cake. Their very white cheese cake with whip cream is really nice. Because it is from The Cheese Cake Factory! They are professional of cheese cakes. It makes always a deep impression on us. We hum happily during we eat it. We go out there with big smile with cheesecakes for next day….

1 comment:

leinster said...

I love Cheesecake Factory too.