Sunday, September 16, 2007

I was really happy on my birthday!!! (Jounal#9)

It was my birthday on 15 September. On 14th Sep,I was with Azusa, my Japanese friend, we were at her house. We planned to go to the concert under the stars at the scool, but she said that she had to go to her classmate's house to give the text books at first. So we went to her house. When I opened the door, there were many my friends. I was so surprised because there was also my best friend in Riverside! Azusa invited her as a suprising for me. And they prepared birthday cake, foods and birthday presents for me. I was really really happy. I love my friends so much!! After that, another my friends took me to Hollywood and Long beach to see night view. It was awsome! And on my birthday,I went to the cheesecake factory with Cynthia and Azusa. Cynthia made a resavation for me because I have wanted to go there vey much. The food was so nice and waiters singed the birthday song for me! I was so happy. Then, we went to L.A. and The Glove,the big shopping mall, and had fun very much. I was so happy for everything!!! Thank you very much my great friends!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

leinster said...

Happy birthday Maiko!