Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Passing (Journal#7)

When I was a high scool student, my grand father died because of a trafic accident. He was so important to me. He was so kind and tolerant to everything, so I respected him very much. He taught me many things like cooking, growing vegetables, calligraphy. Especially, he was good at cooking very much, so All of family loved his cooking. It was the day I learned how to cook his special curry, when I cut the vegetables, he went to his field to water his crops. After that, he never came back the house again. It was the first time I experience that I lost somebody important me. I could not do anything even crying because I could not understand what happened. I did not want to know what happened, so I thought it was a nightmare. I wanted to think it was a bad dream. I cried at the first time when I saw the video recorder which I and him went to the zoo. He liked Okinawa very much, so we went to there to bury some his ashes. At that time I realized his death at the first time. It was a half year lator. The death of somebody important person was so sad and difficult to understand. But it can tell us some very important things like how precious the life is and love.

1 comment:

leinster said...

That's true. How did you deal with the grief?