Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Favourite Holiday Spot (Journal #13)

My house is located in Fullerton, CA in America. Near the Down Town Fullerton, at the Nutwood Avenue. My house has a big yard, and I like spend a holiday at there. There is a big tree, so I have a nice shade under it. On Sunday, basically it is the day to do homework and read books, so I carry the chair under the tree and spend a half of day in there. I can see some plants like the tree of Tomato, Cucumber, Red Pepper. Sometime, the dog in our house runs around the yard, and barks cheerfully. I can hear the chirp of birds, and feel comfortable air. The yard in my house is my favorite holiday spot.

3 comments:

Cynthia He said...

i want to visit you!haha! mustard sister>///<

leinster said...

I'm glad you are happily situated in nice home.

Unknown said...

Hello

Thanks for sharing your expereince with us. I am happy that you fournd your home as best holiday spot..

Thanks
Barcelona apartments