Monday, September 10, 2007

Journal #4 A Narrative

Since I entered the university, I have lived by myself near the school. It had a big effect on my life. I think I became to try to stand on my own feet. Because when I lived with my family, my mother did all the houseworks for us, so I did not know how difficult it was. Now, I can cook, wash, clean and kill cockroaches. The last thing was the most difficult thing for me because cockroaches are one of the things I really hate from the day I saw flying cockroach!
One day, I found a cockroach under the desk. I screamed even there was only me in my room. I thought that I could not kill it because I do not want to approach it. But unfortunately it was mid night, so I had no choice except to kill it by myself. Its quick movement made me so scared. I had butterfulies in my stomack. I went to the convieient store and bought an insecticide. The feeling that I had to solve the problem by my self mmade me strong. It took a long time to kill it, but finally I succeed. After the day, I became stronger and be able to do everything by myself.

No comments: