Sunday, September 23, 2007

(Journal # 11)

My favorite season is the summer. I like the glared sun, strong sunshines, the screaming of cicadas, the song of bell ringing cricket, the crowded beach, fireworks, fresh smell of greenery, the atmosphere of the summer night, the sound of wind bell. They make me excited though I do not why. It is said that our birth month relate with our favorite. My birth month is September, so in my case, it is true. I have some bittersweet memories of loves in Summer. To go to the fireworks wearing Yukata, Japanese traditional costume for summer, with boyfriend is very fun and romantic for me. I also like eating soumen (Japanese noodle) with hearing the sound of wind bell. It is one of my favorite scenes of summer. My mother likes bell rings, so in summer, we have some of them around the house. It makes me comfortable and relax. My family like have a dinner at balcony in summer. At night, it is cool and we can see the night view from there, so we like it. Interestingly, the summer makes me more positive, sociable, optimistic person. So I have a fewer problems in Summer than in Winter. To keep being happy is my slogan, so I feel the best in summer!

1 comment:

leinster said...

The sun seem to have an effect on our mood. I think it naturally gives us hope, the light gives us hope.